Monday, September 22, 2014

STARTING TO PUT THE WORD OUT

With this blog and Kyle's donation page both set up and ready to go, we are starting to get the word out this week.

I'm going to be "that guy" at work and I've already put a post up on my other blog.  Kyle's got information cards to give to his teachers, neighbours and friends (I guess he's going to be "that guy" too).

As important as it is to raise money for this great cause, getting the word out right now is even more important.

If you know someone who might be interested in donating to my nephew's marathon video gaming quest via Extra Life, please forward them to this blog.  All the information they need is here.  And if he/she has any questions, I'll do my very best to answer them.

Stay tuned as we've been brainstorming some ideas to make the big day even that much more exciting and fun.

Less than 5 weeks to go!!

To donate, visit Kyle's donation page on Extra Life.  THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment