Monday, October 20, 2014

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY

Boy time sure does fly!

We are less than a week away from Kyle's big marathon day of gaming.  I think I got him a little more pumped up for the event by cracking out the ol' Atari system yesterday.

Yeah, he was definitely looking at the beast like it was some sort of vintage contraption.......which it totally is.

My Atari system has been with me since I was a kid.  It was the best on the block (actually, it was pretty much the only thing on the block).  But I remember some of the games like it was yesterday.

Yars Revenge (all-time fave)
Defender
Missile Command
Combat
Ms. Pac Man
Bezerk
Space Invaders
Donkey Kong
Frogger
Kangaroo
Pole Position
Ice Hockey

And that's just to name a few.  Overall, I think I've got about 20 titles, all of which will make for an even more enjoyable day of gaming Saturday.

Thank you very much to those who have donated recently.  It was a little sluggish over the past couple weeks, but we are still plugging away towards our goal.

The final push is this week.  I'll be sure to keep everyone informed as to what we are doing leading up to and including the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment